The Data Integrity/Administrative
Professional is responsible for ensuring the integrity and accuracy of data
entry into the electronic health record system, as well as, general office
duties as necessary, and other duties as assigned by the Department
Administrator. This position is
supporting and funded by a 2-year Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic
(CCBHC) Expansion Grant.
Summary of the Essential Duties and
- Accurately completes entry of specific data elements into the
electronic health record.
- Accurately updates and enters client demographic information.
- Assists teams in maintaining compliance and ensuring accuracy of
- Works to ensure data integrity and source documentation
- Provides feedback and training as applicable when the need for
correction is identified.
- Problem solves and researches questionable or incomplete data and
makes necessary corrections.
- Enters data into database reporting software and ensures the
accuracy of the data entered.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Effective use of
technology and software including but not limited to: computers, phones, email,
- Ability to work with
difficult cases and vulnerable populations.
- Be helpful,
respectful, approachable and team-oriented.
- Effective time
management including but not limited to: planning ahead where possible and be punctual
in person and work performed.
- Build strong working
relationships and a positive work environment.
- Be receptive to
feedback, willing to learn, and embrace continuous improvement.
- Complete all
documentation, reporting, and other paperwork per agency standards.
- Attend all
appropriate staff, organizational, and external meetings (as assigned).
- Work efficiently both
independently and as part of a team.
- Other duties as
- Bachelor's Degree desired. Five (5) years experience in data entry/clarical position with 2 years of that in a medical setting.
- Computer literacy and
familiar with various computer programs such as MS Office, Excel, etc.
- Strong attention to
detail. Proficient touch typing skills.
- Ability to
concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Knowledge of grammar
- Ability to Respond to
and tolerate difficult people and crisis situations.
- Strong communication,
writing, computer and analytical skills.
- Ability to work
independently with little or no supervision.
professionalism, and good judgment skills.
- Bi-lingual is a plus.
We are proud to be able to not only offer competitive compensations but also a benefit package that our employees love.
We offer all permanent full-time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision paid in full for the employee and their family
- Long term disability and life insurance paid for by the employer
- 5% of gross pay put into a retirement plan by the employer. Immediately vested, no match requirement.
- 9 paid holidays
- 25 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
*NO Phone Calls Please!
Columbia Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.columbiawell.org to learn more about our organization.
Columbia Wellness is a private nonprofit organization that has been serving the community for over 60 years!