Professional is responsible for answering, and prioritizing phone calls,
scheduling appointments, receiving/sending faxes, collecting client payments,
mail distribution, writing service reports, room schedule, general office
duties as necessary, and other duties as assigned by the Department
What We Require:
- AA Degree is desired.
- Five (5) years experience in a reception/clerical
position, with 2 years in that of a medical setting. Education may be
substituted for experience.
- Extensive knowledge of computers and office equipment a
- Data entry, phone etiquette and filing ability required
- Ability to respond to and tolerate difficult people and
- Strong communication, writing, computer and analytical
- Ability to work independently with little or no
- Proficiency, professionalism, and good judgment skills.
This position is a part
of a union (OPEIU Local 11)
We are proud to be able
to not only offer competitive compensations but also a benefit package that our
We offer all permanent
full time employees:
- Medical, Dental and Vision paid in full for the
employee and their family
- Long term disability and life insurance paid for by the
- 5% of gross pay put into a retirement plan by the
employer. Immediately vested, no match requirement.
- 9 paid holidays and 1 paid floater per year.
- 6.5 sick days per year
- 3 weeks of paid vacation in the 1st year of employment,
4 weeks after the first year and 5 weeks after 4 years.
- 2 pay increases within the first year of employment
*NO Phone Calls Please!
Columbia Wellness is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.columbiawell.org to
learn more about our organization.
Columbia Wellness is a
private nonprofit organization that has been serving the community for over 60
Job Type: Full-time