Why Work For Us?
Columbia Wellness is proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. We are focused on building a better future in mental health and behavioral healthcare. We have established a strong referral base in the community and we are invested in our clinical growth. We offer generous training opportunities, free supervision, and a large spectrum of programs in which you can work. Columbia Wellness is located in-between two major cities, Seattle and Portland. By working with us you get the best of both small town and big city life. You're close to the beach, the mountains, the quiet and the city life. If you're looking for a place to call home and build a career, join our team at Columbia Wellness.
If you want to make a difference that matters then we want to hear from you. Together we can do more.
Some of What You'll Do:
position provides evidenced-based outpatient behavioral health therapy and the
oversight of clinical services in a school-based setting within a school
calendar year. Individual, family, and
group therapy are provided to treat a broad array of behavioral health
disorders, including facilitation to a Medical Home. Clinical services are provided with a context
of multi-agency collaboration with an emphasis on effective, outcome-oriented
treatment. Natural and formal supports
are actively involved in treatment.
What We Require:
- Master's or Nursing degree in counseling and/or social services related field from an accredited college or university required.
- Two years' experience* in providing direct treatment to individuals with behavioral health needs required.
- *Recent graduates are not subject to the required two years' experience. Recent graduates shall receive a higher level of supervision until they 1) meet the WAC Mental Health Professional definition, or 2) receive a MHP waiver
- Agency Affiliated Registration in Washington State is required, licensure preferred.
- State of Washington mental health specialty in child, disability (developmental disability/serious physical handicap or sensory impairment), and/or older adult populations preferred.
- Clinical competence in providing assessment, supportive services, education, and therapy to consumers and their natural supports.
- Clinical competence in the provision of individual, family and group treatment.
- Ability to plan work
to ensure efficient use of time, establishment of goals, non-duplication of
effort, scheduling of projects, getting projects started without delay.
- Reliability in
performance of assignments: conscientiously, accurately & effectively.
- Ability to work
cooperatively with colleagues and others to maintain respect, confidence and
positive public relations.
- Ability to function
as a team member.
This position operates under the calendar year of the school in which you are working at.
Salary: $21.40 and up based on experience and qualifications. If offered a position you will also receive a $1000 signing bonus and have the potential to have relocation costs up to $1500 covered if outside a 65 mile radius.
This position is a part of a union (OPEIU Local 11)
We are proud to be able to not only offer competitive compensations but also a benefit package that our employees love.
We offer school based employees:
Dental and Vision paid in full for employees and family beginning the 1st
of the month following 30 days of full time employment.(Kaiser, immediate family)
- 8 paid
Holidays (holidays are paid after 30 days of employment at a maximum of 8
hours per day)
paid non-worked time for school breaks (winter and spring break) plus 2
additional vacation days during the 182-day school schedule*
salary all 12 months of the year, calculated as a twelve-month average of
the annual salary
- 9 sick
days during the 182-day school schedule*
term disability paid by company after 6 months.
insurance paid by company after 6 months.
(5% of gross pay) paid in to a retirement plan by company after 180 days
of employment. Employee may contribute also if they choose.
- Pay increase
after the first 6 and 12 months of employment.
increase in October of each year per union contract of 3 % 2016-2019
Wellness provides ongoing trainings throughout the year and some allow
them to be counted for CEU's. There is not a guaranteed number of
trainings we offer as we do not always know for the year what may be
provided by the county and state.
We do have trainings offered by several different entities during
* Should you choose to work additional time outside the
182-day schedule, sick and vacation time accruals will increase proportional to
the additional number of hours you work during that time.
*NO Phone Calls Please!
Columbia Wellness is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.columbiawell.org to learn more about our organization.
Columbia Wellness is a private nonprofit organization that has been serving the community for over 60 years!