The Maintenance person is responsible for maintaining the buildings and grounds owned or occupied by Columbia Wellness. This will include cleaning, filling supplies, minor repairs to building and its contents as needed, company vehicle maintenance, lawn care, moving of furniture and other items as needed. Other duties as assigned by Administrative Director/Chief Operations Officer.
Summary of the Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Ensure Columbia Wellness facilities are free of debris, garbage, and grounds are neat, sanitary, and tidy.
· Cleans bathrooms, vacuums and dusts main areas of the office, individual offices as requested.
· Performs fire safety checks on extinguishers and permits.
· Perform all routine maintenance and ensure repairs on company vehicles are completed.
· Assemble, repair and maintain office furniture as needed.
· Move office furniture and equipment using the proper tools to maintain safety for self and others.
· Set up maintenance on the pump system for the main office.
· Delivery of mail to satellite offices.
· Prepare, set up and tear down facilities for staff meetings, i.e., tables, chairs, garbage, etc.
· Courier for intra-office deliveries between sites.
· Effective use of technology and software including but not limited to: computers, phones, email, etc.
· Be helpful, respectful, approachable and team-oriented.
· Effective time management including but not limited to: planning ahead where possible and be punctual in person and work performed.
· Build strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
· Be receptive to feedback, willing to learn, and embrace continuous improvement.
· Complete all documentation, reporting, and other paperwork per agency standards.
· Attend all appropriate staff, organizational, and external meetings (as assigned).
· Work efficiently both independently and as part of a team.
· Other duties as assigned.
· HS Diploma or equivalent required
· One (1) years' experience in maintenance of some type
· General knowledge of cleaning, plumbing, electrical, minor repairs to office furniture etc.
· Able to use power tools effectively and safely.
· Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50lbs
· Must work well independently with limited supervision, as well as within a team
· Office setting experience preferred
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
It is our policy to seek and employ the best qualified personnel and individuals who are the best match for the position(s). We are committed to providing equal opportunity and access regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, marital status, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability or the use of a trained guide dog or service animal by a disabled person, sexual orientation/gender identity, veteran status or any other status protected by law. We encourage anyone interested in employment to apply, including women, minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities.