Columbia Wellness is
proud to be a company of real people committed to quality. We are focused on
building a better future in mental health and behavioral healthcare. We have
established a strong referral base in the community and we are invested in our clinical
growth. We offer generous training opportunities, free supervision, and a large
spectrum of programs in which you can work. Columbia Wellness is located
in-between two major cities, Seattle and Portland. By working with us you get
the best of both small town and big city life. You're close to the beach, the
mountains, the quiet and the city life. If you're looking for a place to call
home and build a career, join our team at Columbia Wellness.
If you want to make a
difference that matters then we want to hear from you. Together we can do more.
Some of What You'll Do:
This position provides
non-clinical outpatient support services to all clients served within the CW
Crisis Support Unit.
- Transportation (driving to--transporting
client--waiting for client to transport home).
- Location of clients by contact of phone and outreach
with other community providers.
- Identifying and connecting with community resources for
clients (i.e. research housing options, assisting with interviewing for
housing, employment, etc.).
- One-to-one education and support to a client regarding
specific topics (i.e. resumes, applying for community resources, money
- Assistant to group facilitator.
- Collateral meetings with Counselors, PCP's, Medical,
- Peer support and advocacy activities.
- Assistance with daily living.
- Meet predesignated productivity standards.
- Assist clients with activities of daily living.
- Fill in for Administrative (answering phones, making
- Paperwork (progress notes, incident reports, service
reports, schedules, mileage).
- Group paperwork preparation work (fliers, roster,
- Coordination of services with other treatment
- Assist with discharge planning.
- Assisting clients in meeting their treatment goals
while they are residing within the CSU.
What We Require:
- A support specialist must have a high school
diploma. Some college credits preferred and/or a special proficiency
or expertise must be demonstrated.
- Registration in the state of Washington is required
- The Support Specialist must have a valid Oregon or
Washington driver's license and must clear a multi-state criminal
- Support Specialists must be able to communicate
effectively and demonstrate a positive, respectful regard for
clients. The ability to constructively resolve conflict is a benefit
to this position.
Salary: $16.00 per hour
We are proud to be able
to not only offer competitive compensations but also a benefit package that our
We offer all permanent
- Medical, Dental and Vision paid in full for the
employee and their family
- Long term disability and life insurance paid for by the
- 5% of gross pay put into a retirement plan by the
employer. Immediately vested, no match requirement.
- 9 paid holidays
- 25 days of Paid Time Off per year
*NO Phone Calls Please!
Columbia Wellness is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Visit our website: www.columbiawell.org to learn more
about our organization.
Columbia Wellness is a
private nonprofit organization that has been serving the community for over 60